Thursday 21 July 2011

vienna girardi nose job


Vienna girardi nose job- "Bachelor Pad 2" star Vienna Girardi, Jake Pavelka's ex-fiancee, got a nose job on July 15, she tells Us Weekly exclusively. The rhinoplasty was performed by plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, whose daughter, Erica Rose, is another "Bachelor" alumna, and one of Girardi's "Bachelor Pad 2" co-stars.
What inspired the 25-year-old Florida native to go under the knife? "I thought it would give me confidence," says Girardi, whose engagement to Pavelka ended abruptly in June 2010. "I went through life questioning myself in the mirror, but I'm looking forward to my reflection now."

The talked-about reality star, who's now dating "Bachelorette" alumnus Kasey Kahl, is recuperating from her surgery not-so-painlessly in Los Angeles.