Saturday 23 July 2011

Vanilla Ice Justin Bieber


Vanilla ice justin bieber- "All right, stop collaborate and listen - Ice is back with a brand new" prediction -- and it's bound to upset legions of Beliebers!
Rob Van Winkle, better known by his stage name Vanilla Ice, says Justin Beiber's fame seems all too familiar and warns it's going to end soon.

"I mean, I did 'Ice Ice Baby' when I was 16. So I can kind of relate a bit," the one-hit wonder told The Huffington Post, referencing his famous 1990 rap. "Sold over a hundred million records. And I had a weekend that lasted about three years, and I didn't know who I was, what's my purpose in life."
Though Justin, 17, boasts multiple hit songs and albums, a blockbuster movie, and now, a top-selling perfume for women, Rob still predicts the young Canadian heartthrob will soon fall on hard times.
"My prediction about Bieber is that he's going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years because he's had such success as a child act," he told HuffPo. "Then something else new will come along and he'll be forgotten and he can try to put all the pieces back together, so it's going to be entertaining to watch."
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Read more: Yahoo