Thursday 3 November 2011

Frank Gifford Most Stupid Thing

Frank gifford + most stupid thing- Sportscaster Frank Gifford went public yesterday to say his affair with a former stewardess was "the most stupid thing I got involved in in my life." The contrite ex-gridiron great apologized for the pain he caused his wife, Kathie Lee Gifford, and said their marriage is "much stronger" now.
"I was very foolish, very stupid, and fortunately I was married to a wonderful woman who knew that she was commanded to forgive me," Gifford said on CNN's "Larry King Live."
But he said the Bible did not command his wife to forget his highly publicized transgression.

Much of the media storm was driven by the fact that Kathie Lee Gifford, co-host of the syndicated "Live With Regis & Kathie Lee" had paraded her marriage on TV and in books as the nation's most perfect union.

Gifford said the couple has patched up their once-storybook union. "We have a love affair," he said.
Gifford said he promised her: "Kathie, I will spend the rest of my life trying to be the man you thought I was."
His voice quavering, Gifford said, "I just about lost the most important thing in my life, and that is a woman I love very much and my two kids."

Read more: http://articles.nydailynews.com/1998-10-28/news/18089044_1_kathie-lee-gifford-sportscaster-frank-gifford-perfect-union